Monday, January 21, 2008

Wizards-Dallas Pregame Report


So I'm about to take off to watch the Wiz Kids "spray paint their names in that ass" that is the Broke-back Dallas Mavericks. And it just made me think about how broke-back the city of Dallas truly is. Mark Cuban is a pretty funny character but he should stick to dancing with the stars, I doubt he even tried to bang out his dancing partner (who was insanely hot) considering he LOVES the cock. And I dont even want to talk about the German Scoring Machine that is Dirk Nowitzki (the product of man love between Hitler and David Hasselhoff). And now for the most broke-back part about the city of Dallas, the Cowboys...WHO ARE GAYER THAN AIDS... Their quarter-back Tony Homo is absurdly bad and a legit ankle-grabber, I would be willing to bet all $3.50 I have to my name that he doesnt even attempt to bang out Jessica Simpson.. And T.O how can you possibly like him "but he's my quarterback!!!!" I'm sorry for the short blog but I have to roll to watch the Wiz-Kids do their thang....


*I really do not have a problem with homosexuals...but I really hate Dallas

No comments: