Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back by popular demand

Okay, so now that U of A is out of the tourney and the wiz are playing horribly. I have nothing to talk about, except for the 1 good thing the DMV has going for it, and that (sadly enough) is hockey. Well not hockey, but Alex Ovechkin, he is pretty nutty. He managed to score his 61st goal last night and set the Capitals record for most goals in a season. I don't know that much about hockey and I have no clue when the season ends but, to break it with still some time left in the season is pretty insane. He is a MACHINE, a scoring machine!!! He was recently spotted at a wizards game with a hot chicky babe, so I guess you can say that the man has it all, the women, the money, the fame, the whole nine yards...
And for the record, I am learning a lot about hockey. Last night I managed to see that the other team was offsides, and a second later the whistle blew. Offsides. I'm mooonaaaay 
Anyways til I find something else to write about that will be all for now. Big Ups to Alex Ovechkin thats dirty eastern european...He's too good at hockey

No comments: