Sunday, March 16, 2008

U of A got invited to "The Dance"

First of all, Fuck ASU! HAHAHAHAHA I'm so happy they are not in the tourney. They suck. Yeah, so what that they beat us twice this season, it was a fluke. We'll see you next year and we will show you mo fo's whats up. Anyways back to the story at hand, Arizona balling it up in March Madness!!!! Best part about the whole thing, THEY ARE PLAYING IN DC!!!!! I get to go watch, and I WILL be there. I can't wait to see the look on all those inbred West Virginia fans when we pull off the "upset" and knock them out. Then on saturday we will play Duke, and CRUSH. They suck.... F Duke. Arizona is going to spray paint their names all over the Verizon Center and the NCAA Tournament. And I can't wait to see it, first hand. 

And to all you haters, especially those whose schools didnt make it in.... F YOU

No comments: