Thursday, March 13, 2008

I heart DeShawn

And I mean that...No homo. I had the pleasure of going to the wiz vs cavs game tonight and I honestly have to say it was the BEST NBA experience I have had. I was sitting 5 rows from the floor and chatted it up (well yelled...) at every player out there... 
All my negativity was aimed at LeBron "queen" James. It started after his first miss I yelled "you have 56 million reasons not to miss a jumper" then the next time down I yelled "your soft stop bitching" and he stared at me, we locked eyes, and gave me the death stare.... I was a lil scared. Then I started yelling at Damon Jones telling him "his haircut game is Fucked up"
All my positive comments went to DeShawn and the rest of the wiz. When Nick Young checked in I yelled "updated your v-log" and he cracked up. Then during half time DeShawn was warming up right in front of me and I yelled at him "I wanna see some McDonalds high school dunk champ hops" and he turned around and started cracking up too... I think were boys now....? I'm pretty sure about that. 
The main reason I love Deshawn is he's so hard.. says the truth. straight up. 
After the game they asked him about LeBron and how they were trash talking back and forth all game and he answers "he's over rated....and you can say that I said that" I'm glad he said it. Nobody has the balls to admit it cuz the entire NBA sweats LeBron the "queen" so much. I've said it a million times, he is good, but he gets EVERY call and then has the balls to cry about the calls he doesn't get!!!! I FUCKING HATE HIM
But I love DeShawn, Nick Young, and the rest of the Wiz Kids. 
Oh and by the way... DeShawn was names on ESPN tonight as a "hoop hero" for his performance tonight. 
LeBron has no jumper... He missed a lot and threw up an ugly ass attempt (won't even call it a shot) at the buzzer.

And look out for a Nick/Dom v-log update.... thanks to yours truly. HAHAHA

No comments: