Thursday, March 27, 2008

Brandon Jennings



I love him already. Lat night at the McDonalds all-american game he was sportin' the old house party haircut, the high top. I will get a pic up for you guys. And he has some "swag" saying before the game he was out to break the assist record which was 12, i know he had 5 in the first 5 minutes but then I turned to South Park... 
I think another reason why I love him is 'cuz he has a lil DeShawn Stevenson in him, check out his tat... it says "young money" across his back... BALLIN' 
Another great thing we all learned today is that Kevin O'neil is returning next season according to espn.com and according to Jennings Jerryd Bayless called him and told him he will be back too!!! Now all we need is for chase and J-Skrilla to stay and we will have a DYNASTY

No comments: