Monday, March 3, 2008

Skins Offseason

The offseason this season was just that...OFF. We didn't sign anyone (other than Todd Collins). The patriots have re-signed Randy Moss to a 3 yr deal for 27 million dollars. And the bears re-signed Lance Briggs...DAGGER
I guess our only option now is to trade for ocho cinco... I know I am repeating myself but we got to trade Chris Samuels (who is ridiculously over-rated and has high value) to the bengals who need a tackle!!!!
PLEASE DAN SNYDER trade that fucker... he sucks, he's over rated, and he looks like a human ninja turtle.
What the skins need to do is sign Kimbo Slice, I watched a youtube video i think it was called "man takes kimbo slice tackle for $100" if you get a chance watch that video and you will agree with me... WE NEED KIMBO SLICE...no one would dare to run or pass against us we should invent a new position for him the "rover" or the "killer" and let him sit in the middle of the field and KILL anyone who gets the ball. I bet runners and receivers would be tip-towing like Eddie George used to do against Ray Lewis (before he killed someone in the back of a limo).

No comments: