Monday, February 4, 2008

18-1


First of all, congrats to the G-Men.. you guys played one hell of a game. And as sad as it is to say I think I am an Eli Manning fan, or at least until next season when the 'skins have to play him again. That play on 3rd down where he avoided EVERY player on the patriots D line may have been the best play in super bowl history. In my opinion this game was without a doubt the best Super Bowl I have ever seen (other than the one's the skins won... haha) but in all seriousness WOW what a game?!?!? David Tyree proved to be a legit NFL wide receiver and made one of the sickest catches of the year. 
But now for what I really want to talk about... FUCK Bill Belichick!!!! You class-less dousche!!! There is one play left in the game and you decide to blow off the Ref telling you the game is not over and you push him out of your way, go give Tom Coughlin a fake congratulations then don't even stay on the field to finish the game??? You have no class!!!! You lose once all year and you can't even do it with some sort of class??? I guess not because you don't even win with class!!! What kind of a message does that send to your team?? "Ok guys, Its okay to quit, we lost"??? The NFL should fine him for being so disrespectful and disrespecting the game itself. Not only was that a slap in the face to the Giants but it was a slap in the face to the game of football. As a coach you stay on the field with your team until the game is over, thats just how it works.. Not until you realize there is no way for you or your team to win. Then post game he would not even answer one question legitimately...FUCK YOU BELICHICK!!! I'm so happy you had that look of death on your face when you lost... I would have hated to see your punk ass celebrating a perfect season.. I'm also very happy Rodney Harrison didn't get another ring (he is an arrogant D-bag) and its always nice to see Tom Brady rattled. But I am sorry for Randy Moss, your chase for the ring continues my friend...
What Happened?? Did you not get enough spy video of the Giants walk through or practices??? You cheaters!!!! I hope your legacy is ruined by this spygate fiasco...I hope all your rings get taken away... I hope you lose your job, and I hope we all remember you not for what you did on the field, but for what you did off the field with you video camera... Go Arlen Spector!!!! Catch these fucking cheaters!!!
Anyways '72 Dolphins, no reason to worry your still the only undefeated team... so you dont have to worry about asterisks or anything like that... because like Antonio Pierce said "we are going to trademark this...18-1...Giants are Super Bowl Champions"

No comments: