Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jim Zorn loves C Po

In a press conference today Jim Zorn was talking about how excited he is to implement his west coast offense, which uses a lot of short passes and definitely uses the RB a lot!!!! And when asked about it, Zorn said he is really excited to have Clinton Portis in his backfield and thinks that the new offense will go hand in hand with Clintons amazing catching abilities and will exploit his talents. 
Wow...I knew I loved Zorn..hahahah Anyone that loves CP as much he claims to is good in my book. And I hope he is right, I'm very excited to see C.P. spray paint his name in dat ass, and do what he does. hopefully we will be seeing a lot of cart wheels in the end zone next season by the man we all call "C.P"
He also said that he has no doubt the "black jesus" Jason Campbell will be our main man at QB next season. And lets not lie, who throws a prettier ball than Jason?? haha no one!!!! I can see it now, Campbell drops back, hits portis on a short route and off to the races!!!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!! Redskins fight song playing in the background, oh wow sounds glorious doesn't it??? Lets just hope it happens, a lot, next year....

No comments: