Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Best news I've heard in a while

It's unfortunate and all, I mean he does have a family and kids, but THANK GOD. ESPN has officially let go of Sean Salsbury. I hated him. He was so obnoxious and USC bias ('cuz he went and played there). But I am really happy to hear that I wont have to hear his voice anymore. Sean will be replaced by Chris Carter, who I like, and was a better football player anyways... So thats good. I mean I think ESPN had to let him go, earlier this year he went on a bender or something he appeared on TV for like 5 days in a row without shaving. Maybe you could get away with this in the non-HD days but now a days you got to be clean shaven and look good when you show up to work, and Chris Carter will do this. Salsbury seriously looked like a disheveled drunk!!!!!
WAY TO GO ESPN.... now all you have to do is get rid of Stephen A. Smith and the whole world will love you!!!!

No comments: