Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Why White Guys Should NOT Dance


So after thinking about it for a while I have to agree with everyone and say that indeed, white guys should not dance... And here is my reasoning for it, CUZ WE SUCK AT IT/ DONT KNOW HOW TO... For instance my friend is notorious for "the sprinkler" and "rolling the dice" out on the dance floor, but like the movie "Knocked Up" said..... "Thats all he's got!!!!"
Now I am not hating on just my friend, this goes out to all you white males out there, just don't try it. I myself am guilty of trying to dance and being horrible at it... This weekend while in chicago I was BLACKED OUT at a club called "climax" and supposedly in my state of severe inebriation all I did was stand up on the table we had and do the sprinkler...why you might ask??? Cuz thats all I got!!!!!  Guess I gotta watch more dancing with the stars or some other bullshit like that on T.V. but for now I will just stand in the corner and nod my head to the music, maybe get a lil hip action in there...who knows.... well thats until my fifth crown and ginger ale when I suddenly turn into a dancing master!!!!!

Once again I would like thank the photo department for their hard work...

No comments: