Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Barack Obama

Here I am with my man... Barack Obama, who spray painted his name all over The Daily Dagger's Annual Reception last year.... haha (or did he?)


I would just like to let it be known that "The Daily Dagger" and all it's employees are officially PRO Barack Obama. F Hillary "Hill Dog" Clinton.
I've discussed this with my boys and I'm a "Obamacan" a republican that is voting for my man... Barack Obama.
I dont know what makes me like Barack more... the stance he takes on issues, or the fact that Leon in curb says arguably the GREATEST quote ever and it includes Barack Obama.... here it is "Black Man doing his thing baby!! Barack Obama Mutha' Fucka'!!! Barack Obama!!! I'm the president... I'm hitting that ass!!!!"

P.S I'm reading his book "The Audacity of Hope".... and its legit

No comments: