Friday, February 15, 2008

LOST

Holy shit!!! WOW... Sayid is nuts!!! 

Okay, sorry about that, just needed to vent. But I just got done watching this weeks LOST episode and wow! Okay shit on the island is getting crazy.. Ben is now boys with Sayid?? Kate is staying with sawyer and "playing house" (well for now 'cuz we know she is part of the "Oceanic 6"). And Sayid is rolling around europe killing people on a "list." WOW. And who was that girl and her boss? The "economist"?? I'm an economist (or so says my degree) I hope I'm not on Sayid's list!!! haha
After discussing this with my boy Casey, him and I think the Asian guy who came on the chopper is definitely the son of the guy on the Dharma Initiative videos.. makes sense... he wants to find Ben, the guy who killed off the entire Dharma Initiative.. kinda makes sense. i would wanna do the same... 
The shopper people are sketchy by the way, they don't wanna go home, they wanna stay on the island and "do their job" I think shit is going to get nuts on the island. And may get even crazier on the freighter where Desmond and Sayid are heading with grizzly adams, or whatever his name is... I have a feeling that shit is going to go bad on that ship and Sayid will somehow escape it and return to the island, where he will then realize that Ben was correct, and will become allies with the man he once hated. 
I also think that Sayid is rolling around killing people on the "list" because they are the ones who sent the team to the island on the chopper originally to kill off all of the people... 'cuz if you remember at the end he was like "well you have to do this to protect your friends" and we know that some people want to stay on the island, and probably will. 
Anyway, after another AMAZING episode of LOST I find myself thinking the same thing I do after every week. "Why can't I fast forward life one week, so I can watch another episode of LOST??" 

No comments: