Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Devean George DAGGER

So I'm sure when Devean George heard about the trade of half his team (including himself) to the New Jersey Nets (a non-championship contender) he was really pissed. But fortunately, for him at least, he has a clause in his contract that he can block any trade including him....and thats exactly what he has done.

I'm sure he was chilling in his Dallas mansion, where its probably like 65 degrees and with nice weather and was like "Fuck, why do I wanna move to Jersey? and play on a shitty team? I don't Fuck this shit...." so he called his agent and was like "Yo, block the trade, I'm staying here.... if they wanna win a championship I wanna be here for it... I wanna pop bottles like I won a championship ring!!!!"

Way to look out for your career Devean.... but i think you officially DAGGERED J Kidd!!!!

No comments: