Sunday, February 24, 2008

Darren McFadden


Okay so like I said earlier...I read that his stock was dropping quite fast, but then I watched the combine today with my little brother and he ran a 4.27 40 yd dash!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!? Do you hear that??? Thats is the sound of his Uhhhh stock rising!!!!! He pretty much guaranteed that he will be a top 10 if not top 5 pick... thats insanely fast... So I would like to say I no longer now what the deal is with his stock, but in my opinion, he is still a top 10 pick. Hand down, bar none, the illest RB in the draft. 
The only question is his character... He did beat the shit out of a bouncer after the season ended this year, but he probably deserved it... 
How can't you love a man with such sick taste, especially when it comes to cars and rims????
I think any team that passes on him and needs a RB is a fool, especially after what we saw Adrian Peterson do this year as a rookie. Darren McFadden is going to be the truth. Lets just all hope that the Dallas Cowbitches don't trade up for him. We all know how big of a man crush their Owner Jerry Jones has on McFadden, they both went to arkansas, and you know how those honkies are...

No comments: