Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Should we have an intervention?????

This post is not sports related.... I would also like to take a minute to give a special shout out and thank you to the Photo Department at The Daily Dagger for their hard work and time put in to find, edit, and make these images what they are. Without them this post would be nothing...







A DD reader, who we will call "the Grizz" for anonymity, who I know has a serious problem, he eats ALL canned goods at room temperature!!!!! (Yes, I know its grimy) Does he have no time to cook these microwavable delights???? It's like he must eat them instantly regardless of temperature. Its almost as if he has a fear that people will eat it while in the microwave heating up... He doesnt care about the meat inside 'cuz like he says "its all precooked anyways"
I have seen this man eat Chef Boyardee, Spaghetios, Canned Soup, and other canned deliciousness straight out of a can with just a disposable plastic fork. His excuse being that he doesn't have to do to dishes if he eats it straight out of the can, and with a disposable fork. 
His roommate (a devoted DD reader as well and who has been known to create "golden showers" ) and I often find ourselves sitting there pissing our pants laughing while this grizzly grubber DEVOURS these canned goods similar to a bear that has found items in someone's picnic basket. 
Anyways the reason for this post is I need to know whether we should sit this man down and have an intervention about his eating habits. 
When he told my mom about this she was astonished and did not know how to react. She even offered to have him over for dinner every night so that he would not have to eat things out of a can COLD... So barbaric (says snyder)... And earlier today while with my mom, we walked by a "Booeymongers" and I told her "the grizz" says its amazing...Her response was priceless and made me pee myself, not really but very close... she responded "Wait doesnt he eat things out of a can, cold?? I don't think we can take his food advice seriously" HAHAHA
P.S I have heard rumors that he has been known to "shotgun" campbells chunky chicken noodle soups, literally opening them and chugging them in one fluid motion.....

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Amazing photoshop skills. And yes, we should have an intervention.