Friday, February 22, 2008

The "Big Cactus"

So as you all know, Shaq got traded to Phoenix. He is now a member of the "run and gun" Suns team, who doesn't run set plays and just balls on fools. I like to watch 'em play but they literally don't run any plays!!! Just pick and rolls all day... When Shawn Marion got traded to the Miami Heat coach Pat Riley went up to welcome him and asked him "what were some of your favorite plays in Phoenix? So we can put em in our playbook for you" and Marion answered him "We didn't run any plays, we just pick and roll" HAHAHA Mike D'Antoni is a great coach!!! (sarcasm) He just gets the sickest ballers and lets them play. He allows the lesbian look-alike Steve Nash to run the show and feed "the rock" to all the nasty ass players they have out on the floor. 
Tonight while watching the game against the Celtics, I realized I love the Suns team, except for Nash, I don't know why... I just do. He is fun to watch and he is really good, I just hate him, and refuse to admit how good he really is. 
But anyways, back to the point, Shaq. I don't know how he is going to fit in on this team. While he was in the game he looked out of place, they were all just too fast for him, they looked to be like 4 steps ahead of him. And when they tried to get him the ball it looked really forced and they caused an excessive amount of turnovers trying to get him the ball. I mean I LOVE Shaq, and I hope he does really well, but after watching this game I just don't know. Anyways good luck Shaq aka the "Big Cactus" do what you does lil daddy...

No comments: