Sunday, February 17, 2008

All Star Game

The game started out like most do, SLOPPY... But this time it ended really nice, in a close game and the players really balled out.. The dunks were ridiculous and my boy "Superman" aka Dwight Howard really threw down some nasty ass dunks.. 
I'm so pissed LeBron won the MVP!!!! I personally think it should have been Ray Allen, the man with the prettiest jumper in the NBA. I just hate how anything LeBron does is like the greatest thing ever. I'm not taking anything away from him, he is without a doubt a BEAST on the floor but I mean come on ESPN and TNT get off his nuts... for real... LeBron is like the NBA golden child, at one point today during the game, LeBron shot a fade away jumper (a pretty common shot...happens all the time) Doug Collins went on a rant for like 10 minutes about how that was a phenomenal shot and all this other bull shit... I just don't get it... I think if LeBron had diarrhea that could possibly make it on sports center and it would be like the biggest deal ever.. FUCK LEBRON... I mean he is a great player but FUCK give us a break... and the MVP was Ray Allen aka "Jesus Shuttlesworth" for the record..
Another reason I hate LeBron is 'cuz he is always trying to be like the main attraction he craves the attention.. When Daniel Gibson (a bench player on the Cavs) won the MVP of the Rookie/Sophmore game in his post game interview LeBron HAD TO run over and interrupt and give his 2 cents... REALLY?!?! Let the man get his face time LeBron, it was his time to shine and you HAD TO come show your ugly ass face... anyways that's that F LeBron

No comments: