Sunday, February 10, 2008

Welcome Jim Zorn

I was in chi-town this weekend, and I was suddenly bombarded with texts from my friends and my 2 younger brothers and they all had the same thing to say "skins hired a new coach...Jim Zorn" I'm not going to lie, I was dumbfounded, confused, and stunned. But after letting it sink in I think it might be a good thing, or at least better than Jim Fassel. But after hearing a little bit of Zorn's introduction speech, I'm optimistic and I think he may bring a much needed fire and spark back to the coaching staff. 
For the record, I would like to state that no one would have been a better fit than Gregg Williams.... but I guess there was clearly something wrong in that whole situation because from what I have read/heard he never really wanted the job and Snyder never really wanted to offer it to him..
Anyways back to Zorn, I like what he had to say and I hope our players "are willing to punish themselves" and "do what it takes to win games in the National Football League" just like how Zorn himself said it.
Zorn did good things in Seattle, I mean he managed to turn Matt Hasselbeck into an All-Pro Quarterback so just imagine what he is going to do with "Black Jesus" a.k.a Jason Campbell (the sexiest QB in the NFL.... no homo) The Possibilities are endless... Go Skins!!!

No comments: